We have 20+ connectors running and the dashboard isn't very useful for getting an overview of what's going on. Some information is even missing:
Summary of information about all connectors:
- Seats used -> preferably as a graphic over time for license planning
- Total amount of data to be backed up (amount and number)
- Age of the oldest completed backup -> if less than 24 hours everything is ok
In a table organized informations per connector:
- Number of users covered per connector
- Age of last full backup in hours
- amount of data
- Number of objects
- Number of skipped items with link to causes
This way I do not have to click through all connectors and I have a lot of more informations by hand
One vote for this idea '- Seats used -> preferably as a graphic over time for license planning'
vote - would like to see options for Email alerts / reports for job status. A daily/weekly report of backups would be nice. Saves me having to login to the portal to find this information out.
Thanks everyone for your input here.
I have passed this feedback directly to our Product Feedback team.
If you have other ideas feel free to post them and if you would need any support please raise a ticket or get in touch via chat function.
Have a great day!
It becomes a hassle to keep track of licenses.
We could even have a licensing/billing dashboard just for number of seats.