If you need to find data for recovery or locate something you would like to share, you can simply browse through the folders to establish the location of this data.
1. Log in to keepit.com, then click the G Suite connector that you wish to browse.
2. Click folders to browse the backup set.
3. Use the breadcrumbs to navigate the hierarchy.
4. Use the Sort by drop-down list to sort the information. This list will show which options are available and may vary depending on the data you are viewing.
5. If relevant, you may filter the current location in the search field at the top of the page.
6. You can also use snapshots if you wish to step back in time.