To add a G Suite connector:
Important: If you have not installed the G Suite Marketplace app, you should do so before you set up the connector. Please see the article Preparing your G Suite account.
1. On the Connectors screen, click Add at the lower-right corner, and then select G Suite.
2. In Identify your G Suite backup, enter the name of the connector.
3. Click Sign in with Google account, then follow the steps that are presented.
4. Once this is complete, you will be taken back to the Keepit site.
To configure the G Suite connector:
1. On the Edit Connector dialog box, you will see the Connector name. This is the name you will use to identify what you are backing up in Keepit
2. To enable new users to be added automatically, select Auto add new users to G Suite backup.
3. Select which users are to be included in the backup. Select the Select All check box to include all available accounts.
4. Limit the retention period for this particular connector if necessary.
5. To manage access to the connector, select the lock icon. For a step-by-step guide, click here.