Important: If you have not installed Keepit App in the Google Workspace Marketplace, you should do so before you add a new connector. Please see the article Install the Keepit App in Google Workspace Marketplace.
1. In the lower-right corner, select Add connector > Add Google Workspace connector.
2. If you have already installed the Keepit App, select Skip this step. If not, select Install to install the app.
3. Select Sign in, then sign into Google Workspace with your Admin account credentials. Once this is complete, you will be redirected back to Keepit to the the configuration window.
4. Configure your connector.
Here you can:
- Change the name of the connector.
- Select what users to backup and enable the feature that will automatically add all new users to the backup.
- Manage access to the connector by selecting the lock icon.
- Limit the retention period for this particular connector if necessary by selecting the calendar icon.
5. Select Create. Your connector will be created and the first backup will be scheduled.