Before starting a backup, you need to install the Keepit app in G Suite. The Keepit app is available through the G Suite Marketplace.
1. Log in to your Google Admin account.
2. On the homepage, select Apps.
3. Then select Marketplace apps.
3. To add a new Marketplace app, select the plus icon in the upper-left corner.
4. Enter Keepit in the search box to find the Keepit app.
5. Click the Install button, then follow the install guide.
Note: To configure the backup, it is necessary to use an administrator account that has access to all data across all accounts.