If you need to find some data for recovery or locate something you would like to share, you can simply browse to establish the location of this data.
1. Sign in to Keepit.com, then click the O365 connector you wish to browse.
2. Click folders to browse the backup set.
3. Use the breadcrumbs to navigate the hierarchy.
4. Use the Sort by drop-down list to sort the information. This list will show which options are available and may vary depending on what data you are viewing.
5. If relevant, you can filter the current location in the search field at the top of the page.
6. You can also use History Snapshots if you want to step back in time.