You can easily restore single files and folders. The file or folder that you select is restored to its original location. If a file or folder with the same name already exists in the location, it will be overwritten.
Note: Restoring while browsing will restore the file that you are viewing in the interface, so make sure you have the correct snapshot selected. If no snapshot is selected, the latest version will be restored.
To restore from a history snapshot:
1. Select the connector from which you want to restore.
2. Click on the monitor icon and then select History Snapshots.
3. Select the point in time from which you want to restore.
4. Navigate to the file or folder that you want to restore.
5. Click the More Options (…) icon and then click Restore.
6. Click Yes to confirm the restore.