1. Click the gear icon to the left of the connector you would like restore and select Restore.
2. In Select snapshot, select the snapshot you wish to restore from.You have the possibility to restore complete or partial snapshots. To learn more, see: What are partial snapshots?
3. In Select method, select the restore method.
- Restore to a folder - Keepit will create a new folder where all the data will be restored to. This will only work for Calendar, OneDrive, and Mail.
- Restore in place - This will overwrite the data on the account with the restored data.
4. Select what types of data you wish to restore.
5. Select which account(s) to restore.
Note: Sites and groups are not related to any specific accounts, so if you select Sites or Groups, all sites or groups will be restored.
6. Click Restore.