To share an older version of a file or folder with a public link:
1. Navigate to the file or folder you want to share.
2. Click on the monitor icon in the upper-left corner and select History Snapshots.
3. Select the point in time from which you want to download.
4. Click the Share icon to the right of the file or folder name.
5. Configure the link with the options you want, and then click Share.
6. Copy the link in the next dialog box and send it to the person you wish to share the data with.
Public links will always show the latest available data.
Creating a public link from an old snapshot gives you the option to lock the public link to that specific snapshot.