Create an account
1. To create a new account, select the person icon in the lower-right corner.
2. Select the appropriate user role. Keep in mind that it is not possible to change the account type after it has been created.
- If you are creating an account for a subpartner or reseller, select Partner.
- If you are creating an account for a client, select Master Administrator.
3. Select a product.
4. Select English.
5 Enter a name.
6. Enter an email address. This does not have to be a real email address. Remember that each email address can only be used once in Keepit. Keepit notifications will be sent to this email address.
7. Enter a password. We recommend you generate an automatic password. Copy this password to send to your customer.
8. Optional. Enter a phone number.
9. Select Save.
How to structure accounts
Each account should be created under the main partner account.
We recommend backing up all of a customer's data in one account.
If there is a need to limit access to connectors to different people in a company, it is not necessary to create several subaccounts. In this case, the client can create multiple users and then use role-based access control (RBAC) to limit access to connectors. For more information on how to use RBAC, see: Configure role-based access control (RBAC) for a connector
Edit an account
To edit an account, select the gear icon to the right of the user.
Here you can edit name, email, and password.
Delete an account
To delete an account, select the trash bin icon to the right of the user.