There are three ways to choose data to back up:
Adding data when installing:
When you log in for the first time, a window will open where you can choose what data you wish to backup.
Adding data from your desktop:
1. In File Explorer, find the folder you wish to back up and right-click the folder.
2. Go to the Keepit icon and select Add to Keepit.
Adding data from your Keepit connector:
1. Open the Keepit app by clicking on the Keepit app in your task bar.
2. Click the gear icon and then select Preferences.
3. In the Backup tab, select the folders you wish to backup.