Setting up TOTP
If MFA is enabled for your account, you will be prompted to set up TOTP when you sign in to Keepit.
To set up TOTP:
1. Select which authenticator you would like to use. Tap Next.
If you already have one, select I already have an authenticator app to skip the next step.
2. Scan the QR code or search for the app in the App Store or Google Play. Tap Next.
3. Scan the QR code with the app and then enter the MFA code. Alternatively, tap Text version QR code to enter the code. Tap Next.
4. Multi-factor authentication is on. Tap Done to close.
Now next time you sign in we'll ask for a verification code if only TOTP is enabled on your account or if we notice a login from an untrusted IP address.
If you lost your device or have a new authenticator, you or your Master Admin can reset the TOTP.
To reset your TOTP:
You can reset your TOTP through your Account info page. If you are the primary Master Admin account, you can reset TOTP only from the Users page (see below).
1. In the bottom-left corner, click your account > Account info.
2. Select the Security tab and then select MFA.
3. Select the reset icon.
4. On the pop-up, select Reset.
At the next sign-in, you will need to set up the authenticator app again.
To reset TOTP for yourself as a Master Admin or for a different user:
The master admin can reset TOTP for their own account or for other users through the Users page.
1. On the left-hand menu, select Users.
2. To the right of the user, select the gear icon.
3. Select the Security tab and then select MFA.
4. To the right of the TOTP configuration, select the reset icon.
5. On the pop-up, select Reset.
At the next sign-in, the user will need to set up the authenticator app again.