Setting up TOTP
If MFA is enabled for your account, you will be prompted to set up TOTP when you sign in to Keepit.
To set up TOTP:
1. Select which authenticator you would like to use. Then select Start.
If you already have one, select I already have an authenticator app to skip the next step.
2. Scan the QR code or search for the app in the App Store or Google Play. Tap Next.
3. Scan the QR code with the app and then enter the MFA code. Alternatively, tap Text version QR code to enter the code.
4. Enter the MFA code you see in the app and select Confirm.
5. Multi-factor authentication is on. Select OK to close.
Now next time you sign in we'll ask for a verification code if only TOTP is enabled on your account or if we notice a login from an untrusted IP address.
If you lost your device or have a new authenticator, you or your Master Admin can reset the TOTP.
To reset your TOTP:
You can reset your TOTP through your User info page.
1. In the bottom-left corner, click your account profile > User info.
2. Go to Security > MFA.
3. Point to the TOTP entry and click the reset icon.
4. On the pop-up, select Reset.
At the next sign-in, you will need to set up the authenticator app again.
To reset TOTP for a different user:
The Master Admin can reset TOTP for other users from the Users page.
1. In the lower-left corner, select your account profile > Account info.
2. Open the Users tab.
3. Point to the user and click the gear icon.
4. Open the Security tab.
5. Point to the TOTP entry and click the reset icon.
6. On the pop-up, select Reset.
At the next sign-in, the user will need to set up the authenticator app again.