Create a Zendesk connector
1. On the Connectors page, in the lower-right corner, select Add connector > Add Zendesk сonnector.
2. Enter your company domain and then select Sign in.
3. Sign in to Zendesk with an Admin account.
4. Read through the permissions and select Allow.
Note: You will only be asked for permissions the first time you create a connector. After that, Keepit retains the permissions it needs.
5. You will be redirected back to Keepit where you can configure your connector.
Here you can:
- Change the name of the connector
- Configure your backup
- Manage user access to the connector by selecting the lock icon
- Limit the retention period by selecting the calendar icon
5. Select Create. Your connector will be created and the first backup will be scheduled.