You can easily download files and folders from your Microsoft 365 connector.
To download a file or folder:
1. Select the connector from which you want to download.
2. Find the item you want to restore.
3. Select the Download icon to the right of the file or folder name. The file or folder will be download to your browser’s default download location.
To find your file or folder:
1. On Windows, go to Start, type download, and select Enter.
2. A download window will open with all your downloads.
3. Select the file or folder you wish to open, then drag it from the window to your desktop.