You can easily download files and folders across the connectors you have backed up in Keepit.
To download a file or folder:
1. On the Connectors screen, select the Cloud Service account from which you want to download a file or folder.
2. Navigate to the file of the folder you want to download.
3. Click the Download icon to the right of the file or folder name. The file or folder will be download to your browser’s default download location.
To find your file or folder:
1. On Windows, go to Start, type download, and select Enter.
2. A download window will open with all your downloads.
3. Select the file or folder you wish to open, then drag it from the window to your desktop.