If the certificate used for single sign-on (SSO) to Keepit is going to expire soon, you will need to renew it. We recommend renewing certificates prior to the expiration date to avoid downtime with single sign-on.
To renew the certificate, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the Single Sign-On page for Keepit in the Azure Portal.
- Under the SAML Signing Certificate section, click Create a new certificate.
- In the Create a new certificate page, choose a duration of up to 3 years. Then click Save.
- Select the Make new certificate active checkbox and click Save on the top. This will roll over your existing certificate into the newly created certificate.
- Download the new certificate and upload it to Keepit.
Note: Rolling over the certificate in Azure AD and configuring it in your app may cause downtime. Please account for potential downtime when performing the steps above.
Click the following link for more information: Manage certificates for federated single sign-on in Azure Active Directory.