In the process of setting up SSO, we recommend that the Master Administrator create an SSO Admin – a dedicated user who has permission to access the SSO configuration. SSO is never enabled for the SSO Admin so he can always sign in to the account with his Keepit credentials. This will ensure that the Master Administrator and other users will not get locked out of their account in case SSO is configured incorrectly or an SSO certificate expires.
3. Select Add user.
4. Enter a name and email, and select the SSO Admin role.
5. Either select the Send activation mail check box or enter a password manually and confirm:
- If you check select the Send activation mail check box, the user will receive an email with a set password link. The password field will be disabled.
- If you don't want to the new user to receive an activation mail, enter a password and confirm password.
6. Set the expiration date to Unlimited.
7. Select Create.