Use the Restore Wizard to restore all or several of your SharePoint sites at one time.
To restore a SharePoint site as a new site with a new URL to to a different tenant, go to Restore a SharePoint site.
To restore one item of your SharePoint site, use the Item Restore.
Restore SharePoint sites:
1. To open the Restore Wizard, to the right of your connector click the Restore icon.
2. Select Restore > Next.
3. Select a snapshot from the time you want to restore. Then click Next.
4. Select SharePoint > Next.
5. Select the sites you want to restore. Then click Next.
6. Select In-place.
Only this option is available when restoring SharePoint sites through the Restore Wizard.
7. Select how to handle duplicate items.
Choose one of the two options:
- Skip duplicate items: If an item already exists in SharePoint, it will be skipped. All items not found in SharePoint will be added.
- Overwrite existing items: If an item already exists in SharePoint, it will be overwritten with the item from the snapshot. All items not found in SharePoint will be added.
8. Select how to handle versions.
- Restore only most recent version: The most recent version of each file and item will be restored as a new version.
- Restore all versions: All existing versions of each file and item will be overwritten and restored versions will receive new modified dates.
9. Click Next.
10. Review the summary. Then click Next.
Important: List items that are not present in the snapshot you are restoring from but that are present in SharePoint will be deleted. All other SharePoint data will not be deleted.