If you want to restore all or several SharePoint sites at a time, use the Restore Wizard.
If you want to restore a SharePoint site as a new site with a new URL, see Restore a SharePoint site
If you want to restore one item of your SharePoint site, use the Item Restore.
To restore SharePoint sites:
1. To open the Restore Wizard, to the right of your connector select the Restore icon.
2. Select Restore, and then select Next.
3. Select a snapshot from the time you want to restore, and then select Next.
4. Select SharePoint, and then select Next.
5. Select the sites you want to restore, and then select Next.
6. Select how to handle duplicate items, and then select Next.
Note: When restoring SharePoint sites through the Restore Wizard, sites are automatically restored in-place to their original locations.
You have two options:
- Skip duplicate items: If an item already exists in SharePoint, it will be skipped. All items not found in SharePoint will be added.
- Overwrite existing items: If an item already exists in SharePoint, it will be overwritten with the item from the snapshot. All items not found in SharePoint will be added.
7. Review the summary, and then select Restore.
Important: List items that are not present in the snapshot you are restoring from but that are present in SharePoint will be deleted. All other SharePoint data will not be deleted.