The following Office 365 data can be backed up:
- Exchange Online:
- Mail (including In-Place Archives also known as Online Archives)
- OneDrive (not including My Site Host Sites)
- Groups & Teams
- Wiki pages
Note: Backup of Channels Conversations may not work for some customers. Please refer to: Why are Channels conversations not being backed up for me?
Important: After the release of Keepit 2.2, teams sites are no longer backed up under Groups & Teams but under SharePoint. If you want to back up team sites and notebooks, enable the SharePoint backup in your connector's configuration. If SharePoint is already selected, please resave your connector's configuration so that the new changes come into effect.
- Public Folders
- All email messages in Public Folders including email messages in sub-folders, but not items that are posted in the Public Folders
- User Permissions (which are automatically restored together with content)
- Site Columns
- Site Content Types
- Document Libraries of Classic Sites, Communication Sites, and Team Sites
- Sites (Legacy) - formerly called Sites. This is only available for users who had this enabled in versions older than 2.0. This checkbox will eventually be phased out (est. early 2020).
- Document Libraries of Classic Sites
- Document Libraries of Communication Sites
For details about SharePoint, see: What SharePoint data can be backed up?
Note: SharePoint, Groups & Teams, and Public Folders are not related to any specific accounts, so if you select any of these, all the data in these areas will be backed up.
To choose what to back up, see: How to configure your backup