You can easily restore single files and folders. All data can be restored in place to its original location. Calendar, OneDrive, and Mail folders can also be restored to folder. This means that the data will be restored to a newly created separate folder in Office 356.
For more information on what happens to your data, see: What happens to my data when I restore?
Keepit can restore all data types except for Teams data (Channel chat messages and Wiki pages). This data can be recovered by copy-pasting data out and downloading raw files.
To restore from a history snapshot:
1. Select the connector from which you want to restore.
2. Click on the monitor icon and then select History Snapshots.
2. Select the point in time from which you want to restore.
You will see icons next to each snapshot informing you whether the snapshot is indexed or unindexed as well as complete or partial. For more about partial snapshots, see: What are partial snapshots?
3. Navigate to the file or folder you want to restore.
4. Click the More Options icon (...) and select Restore.
5. Confirm the restore.
If you are restoring Calendar, OneDrive, or Mail folders, you will see the options to restore in place or to restore in folder. Select the method you prefer, then click Yes.
All other data will be automatically restored in place. Click Yes to confirm your restore.