The first time you create a Connector, the Configuration for Office 365 dialog will automatically appear. To edit your configuration in the future, simply click the gear icon to the right of the connector you want to back up, and then click Configure connector.
To configure your backup in the configuration dialog:
- Select the types of data you want to back up.
Note: Sites and Office 365 Groups are not related to any specific accounts, so if you select Sites or Office 365 Groups, all the data in these sites or groups will be backed up.
- Then select users or groups of users to add to your backup.
You can only configure the Users tab or the AD Groups tab—not both at the same time. We recommend selecting groups to make it easy to configure the backup of multiple users at a time. Please note that we do not support nested groups.
- To include all users, go to the Users tab, click Load Users, and select the Users check box.
- To include specific users, go to the Users tab, click Load Users, and then select the check box next to each user you want to add.
- To include all groups, go to the AD Groups tab, click Load Groups, and select the Groups check box.
- To include a category of groups or specific groups, go to the AD Groups tab, click Load Groups, and select the check box next to the desired category of groups, or expand one and select the groups that you want to add.
- To include all new users in the backup, select Automatically add all new accounts to the backup. Please note that this option is not available for groups because all new members of the selected groups will be automatically added to the backup.
5. Click Save.
The backup will be scheduled immediately. The Last Update column on the Connectors screen shows the time of the most recent backup.