To configure your backup:
1. Click the gear icon to the right of the connector you want to back up.
2. Click Configure connector.
3. Select the types of data you want to back up.
4. Add users or groups to your backup by doing one of the following:
Note: When selecting accounts, you can only configure the Users or the Groups—not both at the same time.
- To include all users, go to the Users tab, click Load Users, and select the Users check box.
- To include specific users, go to the Users tab, click Load Users, and then select the check box next to each user you want to add.
- To include all groups, go to the Groups tab, click Load Groups, and select the Groups check box.
- To include a category of groups or specific groups, go to the Groups tab, click Load Groups, and select the check box next to the desired category of groups, or expand one and select the groups that you want to add.
5. To include all new users in the backup, select Automatically add all new accounts to the backup. Please note that this option is not available for groups because all new members of the selected groups will be automatically added to the backup.
6. Click Save. The backup will schedule immediately. The Last Update column on the Connectors screen shows the time of the most recent backup.