Use the restore wizard if you want to:
- Restore records to a different environment
- Restore multiple records at a time together with their related records
- Restore only specific fields of records
- Anonymize fields by replacing them with dummy data
To restore with the restore wizard:
1. To the right of your connector, click the Restore icon.
2. Select where to restore.
- If you select to restore to the same location, select Next. The records will be restored to the same environment.
- If you select to restore to a different location, select Sign in. You will be redirected to the Salesforce sign-in page where you must enter your Salesforce System Admin user account credentials for that environment.
3. Select a snapshot from the time you want to restore, and then click Next.
4. Select records to restore, and then click Next.
- Manually select records
- Upload CSV with list of record IDs
5. Select whether to also restore related records, and then click Next.
If you enable this function, all related records lower in the hierarchy will be restored. Files and attachments of related records will also restored.
6. Select whether to restore only specific fields and to anonymize them, and then click Next.
If you enable this function, select the fields you want to restore and whether you want to anonymize them. Anonymizing fields replaces sensitive data with dummy data.
Note: Certain fields such as ID and Name must be restored.
7. Review the summary, and then click Restore.