To share a file or folder with a public link:
1. In your connector, locate the file or folder you want to share.
2. Optional: If you want to share an older version of the item, select the Snapshots Viewer icon, and then select an earlier snapshot. You will now be viewing data from that particular time.
3. Point to the item and click the Share icon.
4. Optional: Secure your link with a password and/or an expiration date.
5. Click Create.
6. Copy the link for sharing purposes.
All public links that are created can be found on the Public Links page. There, you can find detailed information about each link as well as reconfigure, delete, or copy the link.
- Public links created from the latest snapshot will always show the latest available data. This means if the item is modified, the version of the item accessible via the public link will reflect the changes.
- Creating a public link from an older snapshot gives you the option to lock the link to that specific version of the item.