Partners and MSP Partners can configure and enable SSO for their Partner Management Console (PMC) account users. In the process of setting up SSO, we recommend you create an SSO Admin – a dedicated user who has permission to access the SSO configuration. SSO is never enabled for the SSO Admin meaning this user can always sign in to the account with their PMC credentials. This will ensure that the other users will not get locked out of their account if SSO is configured incorrectly or an SSO certificate expires. For more information, see Create, edit, or delete a user in PMC.
The PMC supports both Service Provider Initiated (SP-initiated) SSO and Identity Provider Initiated (IdP-initiated) SSO. This means that it is possible to sign in to the PMC with SSO through our system (using https://dk-co.keepit.com/desktop/#/signin or a link to one of our other environments) or by using a web application on the Identity Provider's SSO page (e.g., using https://myapps.microsoft.com/).
As part of your setup with your identity provider, make sure to assign the SSO app to all users you want to be able to sign in with SSO. Then make sure that users with the same email address (User Principal name in Microsoft 365) are in the PMC.
To configure SSO:
Before you configure SSO in the PMC, you must configure SSO with your identity provider.
- Sign in to the PMC as a Partner or MSP Partner.
- In the lower-left corner, click your account profile > Account info.
- Open the Security tab and select SSO.
- Click + Add configuration.
- In the Configuration name field, enter a name.
- In the IDP URL field, enter the Identity Provider URL.
The IDP URL is the URL that performs the validation of credentials. You can find the IDP URL when configuring SSO with Azure AD Premium or another identity provider. In Azure it is called Login URL or SAML Single-Sign On Service URL.
- In the Certificate field, paste the text of the certificate (Base 64) code from Azure AD Premium or other identity provider.
The Certificate (Base 64) is obtained when configuring SSO with Azure AD Premium or another identity provider. Make sure you copy only the text between the begin and end markers.
- Turn on the Apply to my account toggle to make SSO active for your account. SSO will be enabled for all account users.
- Turn on the Apply to all subaccounts toggle to make SSO active for all partner and customer subaccounts.
- (Optional) Turn on the Make SSO mandatory toggle to require users to sign in with SSO by disabling the option to use PMC credentials.
- (Optional) Turn on the Allow IdP-initiated SSO toggle to allow users to sign in to the PMC directly through an IdP provider.
The IdP-initiated flow carries a security risk and is not recommended.
- Click Save.
Note: Only one SSO configuration can be enabled at a time.
To sign in with SSO, you must use the URL using one of the following URLs:
Denmark (Copenhagen): https://dk-co.keepit.com/desktop/#/signin
United States (Washington, DC): https://us-dc.keepit.com/desktop/#/signin
Australia (Sydney): https://au-sy.keepit.com/desktop/#/signin
United Kingdom (London): https://uk-ld.keepit.com/desktop/#/signin
Germany (Frankfurt): https://de-fr.keepit.com/desktop/#/signin
Canada (Toronto): https://ca-tr.keepit.com/desktop/#/signin